Wednesday, May 13, 2015

A Mini ArtBizJam Adventure!!

So, we took ArtBizJam on the road...to my studio in Cincinnati, OH! It was a very small group...which was perfect!




We spent two days together creating and bonding. I also did some portfolio reviews and a bit of mentoring based on each person's goals for their work...And the group ending up mentoring me too!







The wonderful ladies who attended were Kelly Hoernig (who actually convinced me to do it), Gina Wilder, Mary Ann Johnson, Cindy Trippe and Jill Metz. I just love these women!



They are so funny, creative, quirky and nurturing. The time together was just wonderful!! We also had a couple of nice meals, cocktails and great conversation. I am realizing that hosting workshops is really gratifying. It is so great to watch people flourish and to actually be part of that process.

The annual ArtBizJam will be held in October in Destin, Florida. My artist friends and I started this about 3 years ago. It is such a blast!! Please check out the details at www.artbizjam.com. We have an amazing speaker this year...Kelly Alford...the founder of the "Iota" brand! She is a true inspiration!!! JOIN US!!!! The beach is spectacular, by the way!!

1 comment:

  1. How great this is! Lori, I absolutely love your art, I am so glad I found you on Facebook. I followed your link on Facebook to your blog here. Keep up the amazing job! :)

    ReplyDelete